Salieri 3 is the name of the studio founded in 2021 in Milan by Beppe del Greco (Florence, 1967) and Enrico Cerri (Abbiategrasso, 1992).
In the age difference between the two, Salieri 3 has its strength: experience, culture, curiosity and a contemporary gaze.
- Starting from€400,00Ideal graphics for imposing and decisive wines.
- Starting from€350,00Graphics with a classic and imperial look.
- Starting from€400,00"Triangle" wine graphics.
- Starting from€300,00Wine sucker graphics
- Starting from€300,00Wine label that speaks Greek
- Starting from€350,00Refinement and sharpness for sparkling wines
- Starting from€400,00Graphics of wine to kidnap
- Starting from€300,00Life nymph graphics
- Starting from€450,00Wine graphics for large companies
- Starting from€350,00Graphics with a lush and imposing look
- Starting from€450,00WOW wine graphics
- Starting from€400,00Graphics with a bright and modern look.